2010年8月17日火曜日

yeah(^o^)/

hiiiiiiiii! I'm Aki yeah!

The other day, I sent an email to my host family, and he answered my mail. according to him, there are 4 people in his family, he, his wife, his daughter who is 20 years old and his son who is 3 years old! I'm look forward to seeing them this weekend even if I visit them alone^^

After field trip, some of them (about 15 people?) went to the gym. They played bascketball, badminton and volleyball. I played volleyball with my friends and enjoyed very much! I wanted to play volleyball longer time, but there were little time, so we had to go back our dormitory to eat dinner. I promised my friends to go to gym again, so from now, I'm look forward to it(^^)

bye!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Aki, this is Masaki.

    It's great that you are in contact with your host family. I'm sure the upcoming homestay will give you wonderful experiences with lasting memories.

    How's your preparation for the final presentation going? Keep closely collaborating with your fellows and I look forward to your performance : )


    Best wishes,

    Masaki

    返信削除