2010年8月4日水曜日

enjoy UMSL!


Hi! I'm Aki^^

Today we waked up at 7:50. Yesterday night, I slept with Sara in a bed and talked. I enjoy that talking.

I shared the room with Coco and Katarina, but Katarina will start to stay with us from 8/5, so now we live only 2 people. However, always there are a lot of our friends in our room, so I don't feel sad.

Today, our classrooms are started. Of course we have to listen and speak English, but I'm not good at English so it is hard for me to understand what they are saying perfectly. On the other hand, these classes are also interesting for me. Therefore I want to do my best, and improve my English skills.

But I want to enjoy playing with friends, swimming, talking and so on(^^)hahahaha

Now, I'm going to concentrate the group working! bye!!

2 件のコメント:

  1. Howdy, Kenji and Aki.
    I'm glad you settled down at UMSL dorm and taking part in some activities.
    How about your jet lag? it's gone?
    I hope you do your best.
    It is dog days entire Japan. I'm almost exhausted.

    love,
    Kappa

    返信削除
  2. Hi Aki. This is Masaki.

    It seems you all are having fun and I'm happy for that.

    Classes may be challenging at first, but I'm sure you'll catch up quickly; believe in your capability and I'm sure you can do it : )

    Any plan for the upcoming weekend? Be safe and enjoy your time as fully as possible (as 3 weeks will go very soon)! Thank you and have a wonderful day.


    Best wishes,

    Masaki

    返信削除