2010年8月6日金曜日

A lot of things to do!


Hi! It's Riki!
Today is 5th day in UMSL. I already have taken 350 pictures! I'm surprised! I'm going to take more than 1000 pictures during my stay. I think I'll take them easily.

Right now, I'm at club house and doing my works with everyone. I just ate dinner so I'm full. I don't want to get fat but I ate too much tonight;; But for lunch, I'm eating salad! Healthy!

Today, we had classes and after class was free time. I slept with my friends. Taking a nap is very happy thing for me. Outside is so hot so it's fun staying inside of room and talk or sleep.
I ate dinner after my nap and now I'm writing this blog. I took the picture now.
We are studying! After we finish are work, we're going to do something FUN!! I'm really enjoing my UMSL life☆

See ya!



1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Riki, this is Masaki.

    Wow, 350 pics in 5 days is a clear indicator that you're having wonderful experiences with your friends! Perhaps could you help us create some expository DVD of the Overseas EAP program by letting us use some of those photos?

    How's your group work been going? Do you find your BL0 experience helpful to work collaboratively with your peers and exercise sound leadership?

    Thank you for your blog-posting and I look forward to hearing more about your life up there. Take good care, be safe, and have a great weekend : )


    Best wishes,

    Masaki

    返信削除