2010年8月7日土曜日

Party!


Hello, this is Kenji.

Today was such an interesting day!

As usual, we had classes from 9:30AM until 3:00PM. I'm sad that UMSL shuttle bus does not run from next week...:[
We had to present our basic foundation of the Business Plan in front of everyone. I am happy that our group is working smoothly to accomplish the project. I really enjoy making this Business Plan. Want to know what our Business Plan is? Well, I will keep it as a secret until we go back to Japan on August 25th! :]

From 5:30PM, we had JASA party. JASA stands for Japanese American Student Association. Students from Rikkyo University and students from UMSL who have interests in Japan and Japanese culture had a party. I could meet the friends I met at Rikkyo when there was a Conference between Rikkyo's COB and UMSL on May 21st, 2010. I hope I can keep in touch with them from now too.

Moreover, I called five friends in Chicago! I talked with them for hour and half for total. I miss them!

Tomorrow, we are going to Mills, which is a shopping mall. Also, my friend in Chicago is visiting me! I'm so excited!
I hope I can find something good for omiyage, too : )

See ya!

1 件のコメント:

  1. First of all, let me tell you I'm very impressed by the popularity of your blog; you've got six registered readers, which clearly outnumbers almost all the blogs in your 2010 Summer Overseas EAP cohort! I'm sure it is thanks to your diligent work of updating the news and writing about interesting events; so please keep it up!!

    It's great to see you enjoying the party held by JASA, and catching up with your friends met at the Rikkyo-UMSL Student Conference in May. Do cherish those friendships, as they will for sure make invaluable treasure in your life.

    Thank you for your blog-posting and enjoy your first weekend in St. Louis. Be safe while you're shopping, and I look forward to hearing more about your life up there in the cupcoming blogs : )


    Best wishes,

    Masaki

    返信削除