2010年8月9日月曜日

Six Flags!


Hello! I'm Aki.
Today, we went to Six Flags in St. Louis. There were a lot of attractions such as roller coasters, water sliders, and so on. Six Flags had a huge land! So it was difficult for us to walk all attractions. As a result, we couldnt ride every attraction; however we could ride most of roller coasters like Bad Man and The Boss. Every attraction was so exciting and fantastic! However, I think they were not scary comparing with Fujikyu Highland in Japan. Therefore they were not satisfactory to me!! But it had a lot of fun, and I enjoyed it too.

After we enjoyed Six Flags, we went to Asian restaurant. There were Japanese restaurant, Chinese restaurant and Mongolian restaurant. But I ate only Japanese food such as sushi. It was very delicious!!!

Today was a busy day, but I had a lot of fun! Now, I'm very tired.. so maybe I will wake up late tomorrow^^!←

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Aki, this is Masaki. Thank you for your writing about the visit to Six Flags; it seems you all have had memorable, fun experiences in the midst of the hard schedule. Did you happen to take any movies while some of you are playing with those attractions (esp. roller coasters)? If you could uplaod them, that'd be awesome : )

    Thank you again for your blog-posting and have a great day. Hope you all will make it to the morning class without being late...


    Best wishes,

    Masaki

    返信削除