2010年8月20日金曜日

Business Plan DONE


Hello, this is Kenji

Today, we officially finished our Business Plan. woot woot!

My group had to give our presentation at 10:45AM.

Chuck, Aki, Riki, and Shinobu did great job on their presentation! yay!

I was really really nervous today, so I don't think I did not do well as I wanted to do. But I am sure I did my best.


I am happy that we are all in same group, I believe we did such as great job from August 1st!


But hey, we only have six more days until going back to Japan!

I am excited about host-family this weekend! I can't wait to see Nathan!



Though, I really miss my friends in Japan : (

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Kenji, this is Masaki. Congratulations!! You're now finished with the BIG Task, and deserve all the fun that awaits you--Cardinals game, homestay, etc.

    I can't wait to watch you and your friends presenting the business plan. As you stated, you all have made terrific efforts to shape up your plan. Really, great job. Now take good rest and enjoy the rest of the program as fully as you can : )


    Best wishes,

    Masaki

    返信削除
  2. P.S. Please tell the other group members (except Coco) that they should remind themselves and their group members to write their blogs. It seems Groups B & E are the only ones that constantly update the blog...thanks!


    MM

    返信削除